Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Savage Conference Philadelphia 2018


Darrens work had a work conference in Philadelphia this year.  Every year it is somewhere different.  I went to Phili when I was a teenager so it was fun to go as an adult.  Darren had never been.  We did a little sight seeing.  China town.  The oldest street in America.  It was flag day so Nikki and I got into the Betsy Ross house for free.  Neat and informational.  




Lots of walking around.  We did a huge service project to start helping paint a mural that is going to go up on the side of a huge building.  It was like a huge paint by color project.  Then the artist will come back and blend the colors and paint more.


I adore flying.  Every time I fly i love it.

Grateful for family who could take are of my kids.  Renee had my girls for a few days and decided to make a party out of it.  She had a massive sleepover with all the cousins.




Jenny took the girls for a few more days and they got in some swimming.  Tyler stayed at home and the Larrabees house.  He had a campout and biking practice  so he stayed in Draper.  




No comments: