Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Ely's baptism


Rachel came down from Seattle so Grandpa could baptize Ely.  Rachel did a great job coordinating so everyone participated.  Tyler and Isaac played music.  I lead the music.  We had a great feast afterwards.  I got to kidnap Seth and get him a good looking haircut.  


That night Grandpa too us to Cubbies for dinner.  Then icecream and brownies afterwards at Jennys.  I tried to take some photos but realized I needed to have some of the boys take classes about how to smile for a camera.  I tried the class out with them next day and it wasn't very sucessful.  






We went to a splash pad one day.  The kids are getting older but it still works!  Its easy for us moms to watch them and they wont drowned!





Tyler and Darren had to get in a training ride.  They did the Wasatch Crest trail which is epic and not easy!  I love the time they get to spend together.  Tyler has been placed in the highest group for 7th graders on his team so I am super proud of his hard work!




No comments: