Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Two days in Whistler 2018

After staying a night in Settle with Rachels family we headed up to Whistler.  Not a bad drive when you leave early and avoid a lot of traffic.  The weather forccast wasn't looking good so Darren and Tyler wanted to ride Friday and Saturday.  The girls and I spent a few days together.  We found an awesome park in the village right next to the Olympic Park Plaza.  My ankle wasn't real happy so I tried to stay off of it when I could.  We got to cheer Darren and Tyler on also.  






We got to go the the Sqamish Branch on Sunday.  Its a pretty small little branch.  About 10 members and usually 20 visitors.  The girls and hike and biked and relaxed.  We found a beautiful bike/hike path just outside of the village. Lost Lake Loop.   People were swimming.  It was cold water.    









We hiked to a near by waterfall.  






Lots of driving but we did ok.  We loved the hammocks.  I love sleeping in a tent with my kids.  












No comments: