Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Whistler 2018- Seattle First




We were all so excited for our first vacation after school got out.  A great trip to one of our places.  Whistler.  I love camping with my kids.  The drive isn't too bad since the kids are older.  I had an awesome crew to help me get packed up.  Tyler climbed into the extra large cooler.  (and a fun picture of Ellas freckles that I adore!)  


We got to Seattle and dropped our stuff off at Rachels house.  We headed to Pikes market.  We ate some delicious food- peroskis, doughnuts and smelled the stinky fish!  Then we walked to the needle to see the amazing playground.  





We got back to Rachels in time for a feast.  We got to walk to Alki beach and tried to get the kids settled down for bedtime.








Things to remember next time.
There is WiFi in Whistler village. 
Church at 10:30 in Squamish 
Showers at campground. No wifi. 
Lost Lake. Swim. Towels. Floating device. 









No comments: