Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These are Darren's kids!

Last night we had my parents over to eat. We had soup and salad. Tyler ate 3 bowls of spinach salad that had strawberries in it. Nothing else.

Today for lunch, I had to grab the camera because my plate was filled with stuffing, ham and sweet potatoes. His plate had cooked carrots, sweet potatoes and more salad. Veggie, more veggies, and then even more veggies.
Ella is the same way. Today she has eaten strawberries, blueberries (notice the purple fingers), and an tangerine. (and of course milk!) Clearly my weakness for dessert and bread didn't get pushed on to my children!
Ella asked me to take this one. She is saying CHEEZE!

6 comments:

k8theriver said...

that is so weird. i can't even fathom that.
do you have any of our baby clothes?

Lindsay said...

Lucky! I wish my kids loved veggies that much. Cute pics...I can't wait for when Eden starts saying "Cheese" for the camera.

Clark Family said...

Jordan and Michael (mostly) are the same way!!!! of course they can still stomach chocolate cake and ice cream pretty well too. Your kids are looking leaner to me though than last time I saw them. They are growing up...

Corie said...

Wow, that's impressive. A veggie-loving 4-year-old? Unheard of! :) Your kids are awesome.

Kate said...

Your kids look so old!!! They are growing up fast. Abby's daycare buddy had the croup and Abby has had a terrible cough since Friday. Having a sick baby is just the worst!

rowena said...

yeah. i can't fathom the veggie thing either. I would be so grateful. great kids