Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Part II

We were able to spend Wed night all together. We went downtown. Rode the train for a bit. Ate a nice dinner at The Garden. I was so proud of my self ... I had thought to take some stickers, and books for the kids to play with while we were waiting for dinner and that made such a difference. I enjoyed it vs. stressing over kids being crazy bored!
Darren and Uncle Rob helped out so much. Wish I could have gotten the picture to take better but I am still learning. Temple square was swarming with people so this was so helpful to not worry about a kid getting away.
We went to Logan Thursday morning. Aunt Ranell played a bit of a joke on my inlaws - bringing home a 4 week old pug and saying surprise. (she was actually just babysitting but she got some pretty good reactions!)

I am grateful the little pup survived the weekend with Ella. She carried it everywhere, followed everywhere, and made us be quiet when he was in his kennel sleeping.
We missed Jason, Whit and Jackson in Florida but were sure glad to have other family there.
He was a cute puppy, for a pug anyway!
Ella giving hugs!
Santa came.
Pat got Corie's new baby a onesie that says. I just finished 9 months of solitary confinement and 6 hours of hard labor!
Ella got some pink stuff she likes and...
some accessories too!
Nellie did her hair and painted her nails- She WOULD NOT do this for me... that is she would not sit still this long for me!
So besides getting in a wreck on Tuesday night and having my car towed and no longer having a running car... Christmas was great! Dang ice!

5 comments:

Joni said...

You got in a wreck? More detail please. Everyone is okay but the car right?

Christmas looks like tons of fun!

Corie said...

Great posts, and great pictures! I can see you've been out with your fun new lens. :) Okay, and can I just say that I look absolutely gigantic in that picture of us on the couch? Oh my. I'm glad you had fun with your family, too. We sure enjoyed seeing you guys. Let us know about the babysitting!

Rachel said...

you have a great eye, and i can see such a difference with your nice camera. good pics!

Jenny Allen said...

i love ellas little legs/onsie/accessory picture. And Corie's baby onsie is rad. I love it.

Clark Family said...

Your kids are hot!!!