Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly update

We had a great week. My sister who lives in Spokane called Thursday night and said, Do you want to go to a birthday party tomorrow?"

Knowing her birthday was Friday- I said, Where are you?

She said- Spokane!

Long story short, Eric got off work unexpectantly for Friday and they drove down early. So we had a birthday party thanks to my mom!

Ella wanted to sit in a high chair again just because Baby Grace was.
Cousin Isaac and Tyler really wanted to help blow out candles.

But Jenny could handle it all her self.
Grandma gave Toby a doggy handkerchief for Christmas.
A great Saturday morning. Tyler really loves to read. So even though he is a bit of a rowdy boy most days, he will cuddle up with me and read- I love it!
We had a Neighborhood Christmas party. It was really neat. I set Ella on Santa's lap and she let out the loudest scared scream ever. In this picture she is saying cheese while frantically breathing, clinging on to me with everything she has.
Merry Christmas Everyone- We are really looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Awww...so fun. I wish I could have come to the birthday party. Jonnn is the best! It must be a universal 1 year old thing to be terrified of Santa. Cute pics!

Whitney B. Balls said...

I love that picture of all three of you reading books. That is my kind of morning!

pat balls said...

We could just light candles and let Tyler blow them out for Christmas. Love the pictures.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the picture of you and your kids reading together...there's nothing sweeter. :)