Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Part I

Some family was here for Christmas and some family wasn't but we sure had fun.

We wanted to go sledding so we headed to the park by my parents. This is Jennys baby Grace and Ella on the sled.
We found a little hill
Uncle Ben headed to the park after us. and as he walked he was playing with a snowball in his hand... we took it as an assault and prepared to fire!

Which then turned into a great snowball fight!

I hid in the tunnel for a bit
But I was found.


Ella, Tyler and cousin Isaac had a great time

But got worn out on the walk home.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That top sledding picture is so cute!!! I love it! Looks like lots of snowy fun.

Jenny Allen said...

That was one of the best parts of the whole trip. so glad we did it. don't you think?