Thursday, June 20, 2024

June 2024

 Starting the summer off running.  I loved going paddleboarding with Amanda and Beverly.  Abby and I brought Mia and had a lovely time out in Mona.  The water was perfect.  We got there before it go to busy.  Ella and Darren went for a ride with the Maybird team.  


A night at the cabin was perfect.  Cousin time makes me so happy.  We worked and enjoyed some fun time.  That fireplace is magical.  

Balls Bike Camp - season 4 (?) is great.  Lauren, Ella, and Tyler are great coaches.  Abby is improving so much.  No serious accidents yet.  


I took Beth and two friends to Rocky Mouth Waterfall.  It was flowing too strong but we did it anyway.  Know I know what too strong is. 

Always an amazing time riding with Ang and Katie.  I could spend forever with them.  And... when Abby finally crashes out of exhaustion and falls asleep on the floor you know we are doing a hundred miles an hour.  

I have wanted to do Hounds Tooth for a long time.  Couldn't find anyone who was willing to join me so I did it alone.  It was great.  Very steep so I stopped often to catch a quick breath.  I left early in the morning to avoid the heat.  The flowers were awesome.  I loved the scramble to the top.  Not technical.  



Darren and Ella have to get long rides in so with the heat they go to PC area sometimes.  
I dont want to forget Tylers main mode of transportation in high school.  He wizzes around on that one wheel everywhere.  
Grandpa Harston wanted to do a fun outing with the Grand-girls.  He planned and arranged the horse back riding at This Is the Place Park.  He was dressed for the part.  










No comments: