Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 2014

I dont mean to have so many pictures of Abby but it just kind of happens. I am with her all day!  She does new things every day.  She wants to be big like Ella.  
Building towers. Feeding her (my) Carebear.  Coloring. Sitting on the potty. Napping;) 


Tyler had some friend over.  I made a triple batch of waffles.  Good thing.  Those boys ate.
Tyler. Fisher. Jagar. Payton.  Maybe one day I will look back on this picture and remember when all these boys were little!
I got to see a dear friend of mine.  She flew in to Utah for two days to baptize her daughter.  Neti, in the pink, one of those people I am glad came into my life.


And Tyler and Ella teaching cousins Beth and Ruth how to be Jedi's.  Pretty cute!
Hatch family party at Rondas house.  94 people there.  and I was in charge of the white elephant game!  


No comments: