Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Friends are Family


 We have been so blessed to have so many good friends.  I have always loved friends.  I think because I am a talker.  I like to meet people and talk and ....eat good food while I meet and talk to people!  We have too many good people in our lives to mention them all but here are a few photos that I want to remember.

Our bike shop friends.  We have been friends with the Isaacs, the LaRivieres and the Hyldahls forever.  We have found the Howells more recently.  We owned a bike shop together and are still friends!  A few weeks ago the wives all went on a overnighter.  So fun.  Food, shopping at a food store, more food, staying up until 5 talking. sleeping in.  Eating more good food and enjoying the company.  Because friends are great.  I often say, if I could choose my family I would choose them.  I love my family and would keep them too... but there are great friends out there too. For Christmas we had a cheese party, because we are soooo not fancy, but it was so good.  We walked over to see the famous Tree of Life.  Then let kids play while we were adults and talked and visited.  We have BBQ with these friends, go on countless adventures with these friends and do recreational activities together.  Heres to so many more years to come!
Our dear friends the Snowders and Minnicks are two families that are so close to our hearts.  We all have same age kids.  All the kids play NICELY and well together.  That doesn't always happen!  The other day we had them over and played at the park and saw the zebra.  Down below there are other pictures of these same kids playing in our backyard with water toys in the summer.  We had a movie night out side with a projector in the summer.  We even went to Tucahan in St George for a 24 hour trip with these friends.  We saw The Little Mermaid, which was incredible!  We are glad we aren't far from these friends even though we have moved.









No comments: