Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Part 2

Hopefully I will have more pictures of this part of Christmas as my sisters update their blogs.  Darren took the kids skiing with Uncle Rob.  Cold but nice day.  I stayed home with Abby and Ely came over to play for a little bit with Renees kids.  




We went up to the cabin for a few days.  I lost my car keys in the snow somewhere but Darren brought our extra set up , thank goodness!  We played lots of games, ate good food, did some sledding, sat around and visited.  We had a talent show.  Darren got to juggle.  Ella danced and Tyler played a song on the piano.  We were all so tired from the cabin that we went to bed early for New Years Eve.  But it was ok.  We had a good year and sleep is a great way to start of the new year.  










No comments: