Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Visiting Chubbuck with Bella and kids

I had planned a trip to see my sister Jenny (jonnn) in November.  And it finally rolled around.  It was  great trip.  We had our little friend Bella with us for the trip.  Her parents will be "unavailable" for 1-10 years so her life is a little uncertain right now.  I have thought many time times how fun it would be to have a Bella and Ella.  
 We had a great time in Idaho.  Jonnn is so relaxed and just what we all needed.

Ella, Bella and Grace had a great time together.  Three girls.  All feeding of each other means lots and lots of girly things!

I was really excited to go up and see my sister who is in the Idaho State Civic Symphony.  I am so proud of her.  Lots of work.  Lots of practicing.  Lots of juggling kids around to make it to the performances, practices and violin lessons.  

 Uncle Eric  made sure we had time to wrestle.  He took us all to the movies and got us all popcorn.  My kids had a great time, And I know Belle left knowing that there is love in some homes.  And that father figures can be good people.





We continue to have Belle over, but our goal has been to especially have her over for FHE every week.  It helps us to never skip it, and we hope she can see how a family functions.  She has written me several love notes.  This was one of my favorites.  


2 comments:

PamNoyes said...

You are an amazing woman.

Rachel said...

eric is a talented wrestler. :) reminds me of our dad.