Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, December 22, 2013

To simplify or not!

I have been doing really well at simplifying.  Until this month.  
My sister Candace gave me a simple wood plaque with the word simplify on it years ago.  
It has been something I have strived for, for a longtime.  
It is too easy to over due it.  or just do too much sometimes.  

Here is my life not simplified. 

Playdates all the time.  

14 kids at my house... it was fun.  It wasn't too bad.  The kids had fun. 




But when Roxanne Dog, who we were dog sitting for the weekend, becomes so over stimulated I had to laugh.  She needed quiet time in her kennel too.  





 Abby got in some R and R when she could.
We hit up some skiing time.  Abby included.  Ella with her new "ninja mask"/Balaclava. 


Driving back down into the valleys inversion.  

Tyler was Eagle of the month.  You cant even see him, but he's there on the second row.  But he is a great student.  I am so proud of him.  

Ella got her hair cut.  She doesn't love it and wants long hair but we wanted the short sides to be the same as the rest.  (so her previous 3 self inflicted hair cuts are now all even!)


I feel guilty and think I need to do art projects with my daughter.  So we have had 4.  yes 4 art projects going on at one time!


We have our friend Bella over 



2 comments:

Renee Beus said...

I just can't get over how cute abby is. seriously adorable.

Rachel said...

I was going to say the same thing about Abby :) what a cutie. I like Ella's haircut! and that Tyler, so impressive with his drive to learn. I can imagine its hard to slow down during the holidays.