Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

It seems like I have so very little time with my little family when we are all together.  So I really love those days when its just us!  Thanksgiving morning we took the kids out riding to the pump park in Draper.  Lots of fun jumps and bumps.  Then we went riding ... about 3 or 4 miles as a family.  Darren got to pull Abby.  So nice!







Then we headed over to my parents to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner.  I have always thought thanksgiving was my favorite holiday.  The food and family and visiting cant be beat.  



Tyler played the piano for Grandpa.  He learned Grandpas favorite song... little drummer boy.

My sister jenny was there and played us some nice music on her new violin.  It was so peaceful just sitting there listening to her and see the sunshine streaming in.  

On Friday afternoon we went skiing at Alta.  It was the first time with Abby but she did great.  We had 8 kids (two of those were babies, 8 months old and 2 months old) and then 5 adults.  It was fantastic.  It was a magical day.  


We stopped to eat after and wow-- Abby is growing fast.  


These two have been friends for a long time.  Rob and Dalls.  I wonder if they imagined this day 20 years ago, when there were terrorizing the poor citizens of Logan!

Saturday we cheered Darren on on his last bike race in Ogden.  I am proud of him.  He had planned to be at the top of this race series, but because he was hit by that car in September he ..... well... he didn't come across last place, but close!  He loves it so thats good!








No comments: