Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, December 21, 2013

The last warm days

We enjoyed a few walks together before the cold settled in.  Abby grows so fast.  It seems like I am always taking pictures because every day she is doing something else new.  
I continue to get the comments that she looks just like Tyler.  I agree.  Their baby pictures are so similar.  


Ella asks me daily what art project or craft project we can do.  She did a million hearts the other day.  I still find some laying around and we just put them away in her special "treasure drawer"/her night stand. 



I cant save every art project but this one made me happy.  I was gone for a few hours and came home to my families art drawings.  Can you guess which ones is Darrens, Tylers and Ellas.  And can you notice the clouds and sun in everyone.  (Ella added those for everyone)




No comments: