Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

update on my kids...

Tyler is not such a little kid anymore.  He is still getting up at 6:35 every morning to practice piano with me.  He loves to read chapter books,  I hear him laughing all the time as he reads.  He is doing very well in school.  He learns fast, but he also studies to get good grades and understand hard concepts.  The other day I tried to kiss him on the lips and he wasn't sure about that anymore.  So I gave him a big kiss on the cheek which was returned with a big hug!  He has written me several love notes lately, Telling me how much he loves me and loves to cuddle with me.  
He thought it was fun to go on a daddy date to the Jazz game.  He dressed up for Nerd Day at school.  


Ella loves her brother and sister so much.  She gets upset if I ever get mad at Tyler.  She feels like she needs to protect him from getting in trouble.  She loves to do things Tyler does.  She was a tumbler in a Circus skit at school the other day.  She entertains Abby so much.  I couldn't do Abby with out her.  Sometimes Abby gets hurt while Ella is entertaining her but for the most part she is wonderful!  Ella likes to read.  She loves to do art projects.   craft projects.  draw.    (make artistic messes!!!)
Abby is figuring out what she likes and doesn't like.  She smiles and laughs.  And she cries and hollers.  But we love her and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't thank the Lord for sending her to our families.  We are a better family because we have had to stretch and grow with our Abby around.



This video was taken when she could only scoot backwards.  We found her hiding in corners all the time.  She also loves our green smoothies.  She lets you know that she wants some! 






I am so grateful for my family.  So happy I have each and every one of them.  My husband is amazing. and my children are wonderful!


No comments: