Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lamb-in

Tyler
Definition-
according to Tyler
(who just learned about the phrase ...In like a lion and out like a lamb in school)

Lamb-in : Weather we have in March, not a lamb day, and not a lion day..... a mix of both days.

We all went skiing yesterday at Solitude, taking turns with Tyler. He is getting so much better.
If you want to watch the video Darren took of him click on the link


Ella:
I wish I could show you all the funny pictures in my mind of Ella.
She loves to accessorize!!!
She was given bows, bracelets, necklaces, purses, etc... for Christmas.
So she wears them all- all at the same time, all the time!

She is into sunglasses too and needs to wear them in the house ... on top of her head.


We also made sugar cookies the other day, It was a fun, messy project.
I love cooking with my kids.
Ella had just got her whole shirt wet so we took it off BUT she had to leave on her pink tie- it was "pretty" she said.



5 comments:

The Crofts family said...

That's funny what Tyler said about the lamb and the lion. Your kids are growing up so fast.

Clark Family said...

Tyler is so handsome and big... and I want to hear every tidbit about Ella. We were just looking at some old video of your house. What a different place 5 years ago!

k8theriver said...

look at him go!

Whitney B. Balls said...

What a little skier you have on your hands. Way to go Tyler!
That video was awesome.

Kendra said...

I wish I could ski like Tyler...
I didn't know it was possible to ski backwards - that's impressive too!