Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, March 11, 2010

An eye update

I cant even tell everyone how grateful I am for Tyler's good recovery.

Yesterday he had two friends over because ...well, we already had them scheduled to come and a distraction from his eye hurting was good. They did all these puzzles!
Here is a picture of Tyler's eye today.

Yesterday it was still extremely red. I was concerned it wasn't healing because it was so red. But this morning we could see white on his eye ball. The membrane that was peeled away is pretty much smoothed over. (as much as I can tell anyway) but the shovel hit the middle of his green and black part and scratched down into the white part.

A friend told me the tongue and the eye are the two fast healing parts on the body. I AM GLAD FOR IT!!! Here's to a good.... continued recovery!

5 comments:

Steve and Jeanine said...

Poor Kid- Ouch! I'm glad things seem to be healing quickly!

Tina said...

What a sad little eye. It's good to know eyes heal up fast. I hope things just keep getting better.

Rachel said...

i'm glad he's healing well!

Jenny Allen said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! Hope he can get better real speedy-like!

Jacque said...

Eyes are the worst! I feel so bad for him. What a long couple of days for you two! I am glad he is on the mend!