Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a few more calories

This cute little girl ate the biggest dinner ever last night. I was so excited. We are really hoping to have her on the charts for her 2 year check up in a month. She has been below zero for so long. so every calorie counts.

Well-- As soon as she finished eating, she jumped up and started running around. This, along with the food not quite swallowed all the way in her mouth, made her cough and ... throw it up all up! All those precious calories! Gone to waste!
Our kitchen is starting to feel more like a room, than an empty room that is. Add two rugs and we are set! The couch we ordered is set to come in 4-6 weeks!

On a side note- Two friends and I are signed up for a half marathon on April 17th- Your welcome to join us. I am also planning on signing up for a hundred miler - The Little Red Riding Hood in Logan on June 5th! Any takers!?- you can do less than 100, like 25, 50, 75 ....

5 comments:

pat balls said...

Amy can I sigh up for 1 mile? If I start now mabey I could do it. Ha,Ha. Wish I was young and not a bad back. I use to do a lot. Oh well. Good Luck!

k8theriver said...

i'm considering the half marathon.
how many miles are you doing for the red riding hood?

Tina said...

Oh I know how you feel. Ashton has her 2 year check up tomorrow and I am hoping she is over 20 lbs.

Did you guys move into a new house? Did I miss something?

Jenny Allen said...

I hate the throw up after those hard earned bites are actually swallowed!

Jacque said...

I love your floors! Stunning!
Having kids that don't weigh enough isn't something we've had to worry about, but I am sure that's pretty stressful. I always feel better when they get sick with the extra cushion they have. I hope she starts gaining soon!