Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, March 21, 2010

kid update

I got this tent when I was a little girl. It doesn't fit me anymore. In fact I remember when it stopped fitting me and I had to lay diagonal to fit in it, and pretty soon my feet just had to hang out the door.

Now we get it out and let the kids play in it for special occasions. Tyler even slept in it one night in his room.

Tyler's eye has mended great.

This was my mom's "birthday party" according to Tyler. I would have called it Sunday dinner to celebrate my moms birthday but Tyler said it was a party! I think it was because he loved the crepe dessert.
Luckily my mom wasn't there to see this part. She had stepped out to talk on the phone. (a daughter calling to wish her happy birthday)
I am trying to take some pictures of our Ella. These are some typical every day shots of her.
I was in the middle of changing her diaper when I got a phone call and came back to this!
- two bow ties
- one head band (around the neck)
- one tipsy hat
- one pink purse
- one "friend"/baby in her hand
- one pink tie
- no pants

She loves those accessories.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Yum, I love crepes. Those pictures of Ella are so cute! She has her own style already. :)

Corie said...

I love it! Ella is a character... I love seeing what she comes up with.

Rachel said...

ella is looking so pretty with long hair. nice photos from your weekend travel. the top one is my favorite where the kids look so happy. also the one wiht you and tyler lying on the orange rock :) thanks for sharing!