Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fun times with Dad

Its nice to have a Dad around.  He does fun things.  He took the kids to Farmington one Saturday with his parents and brother Nolan.  They rode trains around in a mans backyard... the backyard being many acres big with many many trains.  
He also took Tyler and Ella to watch the tour of Utah.  I had hoped to go but had a small problem with some motion sickness medicine I took the day before.  We had gone to Lagoon on Friday. And I was so worried about getting sick like the Vertigo that I had several months prior (that required me to be in the hospital with an IV in my arm) So in order to avoid that scary situation again, I popped two Dramamine in my mouth.  Well, I didn't read the label, it says only take one at a time.  Then it was very hot and I didn't drink much. So by about 10 o'clock I was so tired.  So tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I woke up at 8 AM and feed Abby some food and told the kids they had to babysit her because I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I told them I needed to take a quick nap.  Darren came home from his ride and I told him I was so tired.  He took the kids and I slept until 1:30.  This went on and on until at 5:00 Darren said I need to get up out of bed so he could take me to the ER.  We called Doctor Eric Allen :)  thankful for a good brother in law.  He pointed out the obvious.  I was dehydrated.  So the Dramamine wasn't leaving my body.   I had been sleeping and not drinking.... So the meds were still in my body.  THANKFULLY but 7 I was hydrated and able to think and keep my eyes open.  

So I missed the Tour of Utah this year.  


But here are some pictures of that fun Savage Lagoon Day.  My kids look forward to it every year!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you for finding the time to post these recent blogs. So fun to see all of the great things you all did (and didn't do) this summer! Love the pictures and thank you for sharing~