Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First Day of School



Time for school to start.  I enjoyed summer and it could have kept going, but I think I was running out of steam.  We did a lot of fun things this summer.  Lots of playing and traveling and going.  I think my kids were ready for some routine too.  Darren gets to drive them to school every day.  This is great so I only have to drive 25-30 minutes roundtrip once a day to pick them up.  

Tylers in 3rd grade.  So excited about Spanish.  He speaks beautifully.  I was worried about Ella.  But she seems to be enjoying 1st grade.  Its kind of hard to just jump into half day of Spanish.  But all the kids are doing it so I guess that helps.  She comes home counting in Spanish and knowing a few more colors every day.  Darren and the kids joke that they will be telling secrets before to long in spanish since I dont know it.  (I know a little and I WILL learn more!)



Icecream after school.  Abby had a little fan club of mini mommies who loved taking care of her!


Abby and I stay home.  I am so glad I get to stay home.  Our first few days were rough.  We have been harvesting the garden and canning.  Abby just missed Tyler and Ella and the excitement they bring.  She would walk around the house saying Ella... Tyler.... It was nice to have a good weekend for her to spend some time with them.  She likes friends and wants to play. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

so sweet. you have good commentary. love that skirt that ella wore to school. love the idea of Pandora Disney station. cute that A loves her siblings so much :)