Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, August 25, 2014

5 days with the Allen Cousin

My sister Jenny took off on a cruise to Alaska.  It would be super fun Im sure.  But I got to do some fun stuff too.  I had her three kids.  They are extra good kids so it wasn't too bad. My Aunt Linda had a birthday so we all went to Sweet tomatoes restaurant.  Lots of kids at a nice buffet is fun and exciting!

Miles never wanted to take a nap.  He's wants to play with the "boys" or "wheres the girls"... I found him in the hall way like this one of the days.  Fast asleep with the Buzz Lightyear and his blanket close by.  He loved to dress up, undress, redress, put on 5 outfits a day and wear his pjs and swimsuits backwards.  

Well... the girls changed 5 times a day too but with each others clothes.  wow.  Laundry and sorting clothes was fun that week.  But the boys did great together.  They needed Legos and some occasionally screen time ... and oh ... food!  They were happy.

They last night was kind of sad for me.  My kids were off at back to school night with Darren.  so those three good kids played in the backyard together while I cleaned up the kitchen.  running up and down the slide, swinging.  It was a great way to end our fun 5 days of 6 kids.... now my kids are ready to start school. 


No comments: