Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Spring Soccer

Tyler and Ella played Spring soccer.  I am not sure what I was really thinking when I signed up for this.  I took Ella to her first practice with a week old baby in my arms.  Also, it was Darrens audit season at work when he never comes home... thrown in 2 practices, 2 games with 2 kids each week. ....  What was I thinking.  I am glad it is over.  I had a lot of help from friends and family and could never have managed with out it all.  

Ella loved her coach.  (in red)  He was a great coach.  
This picture makes me laugh because there were usaully 2 coaches on the field along with 2 dad helper coaches.  Ella is going to throw the ball in.  Those little girls learned a lot with a lot of help. 

The parents were so fun, and did a fun tunnel at the end of the games. 

Ella was so excited to get a trophy like Tylers trophies.  She carried it around for days, all over our whole house. 

Tyler enjoyed playing also.  He is in the front row of the photo.  He has a good team, and has played with about the same boys for a few years now.  


No comments: