Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, June 24, 2013

Logan for Grandpa Seth Birthday

We made it up to Logan for Seth's Birthday.  I am so glad I married a boy from Logan, because I love Cache Valley.  I loved going to Utah State.  And I love that I get to go back to that beautiful valley all the time.  

Abby got to meet a new furry friend.  Thats about all the dog she will ever know I think.  

I love her little legs in these pictures.  She is growing and getting stronger but then her little legs just buckle under her like an accordion.  


We did lots of yard work for our gift to Seth.  The yard looked amazing.  Its a little slice of heaven with all the flowers and plants back there.  Abby helped by sitting under the trees.  Holding the grass down.  

On Sunday we went to Corie and Nolan's church.  Marshall is two weeks younger than Abby.  We got to see him get blessed.  (I take as many occasions to get a family picture as I can.  Darren just LOVES it!)

No comments: