Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, June 28, 2013

Seattle Washington

My sister Rachel let us all come stay at her house.  Thanks Rob and Ely for putting up with us!
We had a great time.  

Ella and Grace wanted to do their nails.  We used some of Robs Architect drawings for the paper. 
Rach fed us so much good food.  So much wonderful yummies.  I do love good food!

The back door area made me smile.  It was filled with shoes all the time. 


Since we missed Fathers Day with Daren and Eric, Rachel had a fun activity for us.  We made cards for our dads, and they just got them a few days late. 


There were all kinds of toys to play with.  And we had baths every night since the kids were so dirty by the end of the day.  


We spent one whole day at Pacific Science Museum.  I would have love to go by myself. It was fascinating.  I could have walked around for hours.  



We went swimming one day at a heated salt water pool.  (except one of the heaters was broken that day so it was cold, salty swimming)  As you can tell Tyler loved the Oreos and saved some all over his face for later.  


As we walked back to the cars Ella said- "My shadow looks like I am just wearing undies".  I had to laugh.  Kids say fun things!

We did almost run out of gas on our way home.  We were so busy talking and taking care of kids that we realized we were on red with no gas left.  We slowed to 55 mph and turned off the AC. Jenny's car holds 20 gallons of gas and we pulled into the gas station after 45 minutes of panicky driving in the middle of nowhere... and had to fill up the car with 19.75 galloons of gas.  We were so grateful we made it!

Abby made it through the trip with flying colors.  Total success.  


No comments: