Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, August 17, 2012

August is flying by

We finally stopped going a hundred places and I was so happy to think we had a nice quite August left to enjoy.  It has gone by so fast.  True... partly because I haven't felt well.  I haven't felt like myself that is.  I am happy to be pregnant, very happy.  But having a sick tummy and feeling exhausted every day by 11 is a little different than how I have felt for the past 4 years.  I am adjusting.

We have tried to get in as much swimming as possible.  Tyler is doing very very well.    
Ella has learned to swim on her own.  She just hasn't mastered the breathing to the side.  
Next summer she will fantastic. 


Ella is quite the dresser.  I told her she could wear anything she wanted (but the outfit she had on) to the grocery store.  She said ... REALLY!! she was so excited.  And came running down the stairs with this lovely outfit on.  Toy high heals, and a princess dress... which she proudly wore around Maceys feeling so beautiful.  She wore boots and swimsuit the other day.  What fashion sense!  wow!

My sister Candace bought a beautiful house in Riverton.  We went out for her birthday to help her with some yard work and eat some cake.  I love that she has her own lovely home now to make her own!

Food... I love food.  But not so much the last 4 weeks.  It seems to make my tummy feel not so great sometimes.  So if something sounds good we make it.  Crepes for lunch were fantastic!

We are also dog sitting Nimh for some friends.  I don't think she will even remember them when they get home.  She loves me and wants to be by me.  Two weeks is perfect.  I can love a cute puppy and then hand her back.  She digs, digs, and digs.  But is is kind of sweet how much she loves me.  

We did make it the about 2 minutes of the Sandy Hot Air Balloon festival this year.  

Savage held its annual Lagoon Day.  The kids look forward to it all year.  

The kids were waiting in line for the bumper cars.  like this... 
I love my kids!


We also went climbing yesterday.  Tyler went first and did great. Even the rappel down.  But as soon as Ella got on the wall she said, how far did Tyler go?  I showed her and she flew up that wall past where Tyler had climbed then said, I want to come down now.  

I was so proud of them, and a little competition is ok, right!

Tyler got a package in the mail yesterday.  
His Lego Technic Backhoe set. He still has 5 dollars more to earn and has been working like crazy.  This morning, 7:15, he is out vacuuming the car as I sit here and type this.  He wants that set NOW!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

fun update! glad you are enjoying August with good activities.