Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, August 5, 2012

San Francisco- Part one of a great trip

Silly me... I had this great two day itinerary of things to show my kids around San Fran.  We made it a half day and were done.  We were tried and worn out, there were tons of people everywhere and walking and waiting. But we did do some fun things....

We took a trolley to Lombard Street.
then we walked up Lombard Street- 
We got to see a great view of Alcatraz.  The tickets were sold out which in retrospect... 
was probably a very good thing!

Ella wanted to be the tour guide and used her amazing map skills to show us things on her map. 

Fishermans Wharf was lots less smelly then I remember it as a kid.  
We ate at an overpriced restaurant which had great fish tacos for Darren. I had a salad because that was about the only thing on the menu I wanted sitting in front of me. 

We got to see the sea lions basking in the sun. The high was like 60 degrees. 

We headed back to our hotel on the underground BART.  And promptly feel asleep. 


2 comments:

Patricia said...

Good pictures, do you have more?

Rachel said...

FUN! the kids will remember the city :)