Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pocatello


Candace and I drove up to the Brigham City Temple open house.  We met Grandma Balls there and got to go through and see the new temple.  A very beautiful building with an amazing interior.  


Then Candace and I drove up to Pocatello together to see Jenny's new house.  It is nice that she is only 3 hours away now.  (instead of 13)

I was originally supposed to do a race with Darren and his co-workers this same weekend, but this pregnancy has not allowed me to get the exercise I would like.  

So Darren rode "The toughest century in Utah" without me.  100 miles and lots and lots of climbing. 


We on the other hand had a wonderful time at Jenny's.  The kids played non stop.  We ate good food and lots of junk food :)  we stayed up late watching a great movie.  Then couldn't wait to watch the rest the next night so we let the kids run wild while we finished the last three hours of it.  If you want a great movie to watch I love all of these, North and South, Wives and Daughters and Cranford.  They are like the wonderful classic Price and Prejudice and my sisters and I love them!




Cousin time was fun.  The end of this trip means the end of summer.  Tyler starts school.  Ella starts preschool.  Life will be back to some normalcy.  

No comments: