Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sausalito- Day 2 of an amazing trip

We didn't want to have another rough day so we found a beach on the map outside of San Fran and headed there.  What a gem.  

This is in Marin right next to Sausalito.  
Ella found a HUGE jelly fish washed up on shore. 
We had rocks to climb.  This one made me smile to see my whole family climbing rocks. 


There were tide pools everywhere.  I remembered a few names of things from my Aunt Ronda who took us to tide pools in Oregon. 

This was a much better way for us to spend the day together. 
We even hiked up over the ridge in the background. 



Then we jumped on our bikes and biked about 6 miles round trip ... to Golden Gate Bridge then across, back and then back to our car.  I was so proud of my kids. 


Again... we fell asleep right away when we got to the hotel!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So FUN :) love the beach idea. you have a great family!

Patricia said...

I will remember the phone call from Ella that day. She was having a great time.