Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, March 2, 2012

Moments that make you smile

Darren and I went on a double date the other weekend.   We ate at a great restaurant and was told of another great one to go too.

K-Rico is supposed to be amazing.

We went to a wonderful Puerto Rican Restaurant here in Sandy.  It is called Adobos Grill.  Try it out.  you won't be disappointed.  Click on the link to see the restaurant.

Then on Saturday I got to go skiing all morning with one of my girlfriends.  The last run of the day we finally found a great powder run. (Ang on telemark skis)
Then my kids came up with Darren and we skied the rest of the as a family.  The day ended just as great.  We went home : showered, ate pizza, popped popcorn, and watched a good family movie.

That is a good weekend!

1 comment:

The Crofts family said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! We are coming up for sure next weekend and I would love to go skiing, if you can. I think my boys got every kind of sickness that they could possibly get so I'm hoping they will be healthy and it's for sure!!