Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Magic Kingdom

Our last day was spent at Animal Kingdom.  It was a relaxing day compared to others.  
I loved the Safari ride because I plan to take my family to Africa one day. 
I want to climb a mnt there and go on a cool Safari.  
The animals were so close.  


 We got to learn about a few animals at a little show.  Tyler was brave and touched the snake.
 Ella was so quick on her touch that I don't know if I could call it a touch.
 They had a fun 3-D movie about Bugs Life.
 And of course the day ended with Ella being carried to the car.  Her legs were tired!

3 comments:

Corie said...

Love the pictures! Great trip!

Rachel said...

creepy snake. i wouldn't have touched it either.

pat balls said...

Was the bugs life the one where they run out under your seat before you get to leave?