Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ella loves to dance

Ella just finished a little ballet class. She totally loved it.  
She has lots of ballet clothes but tends to go for the bright flashy ones. 
This is the last day of class... her ballet recital. 
The girls did a kitty cat dance. 
Ella loves to run around the house doing botmas.  
Kicking as high as you can I guess...
Ella is my sweet little girl but definitely has some personality.  
But I realized how lucky I am at this recital.  
The girl to her left pouted the whole dance.  
Still pouting... even at the final bow.  
I love my little Ella. 

a one minute video of her dance. 


I just signed her up for another community ed class.  This time I opted for an art class. She was so excited but as we left she saw a ballet dance class going on in the room next door. She asked me if she could skip the art class and just do the dance class.  

Our neighbor, Heather, teaches Zumba class.  Ella loves to attend them. But Heather has been sick and hasn't been able to teach.  Ella asked me yesterday- is Heather all better now so I can start my dance class again?  

I loved to dance as a kid... so as long as she can ski and bike... I will totally let her dance!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

so sweet! i love that she is enjoying ballet. art will be fun also :)