Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, July 8, 2011

Heartland with the Harston's

Family was in town so we enjoyed some time at my parents cabin. Renee and Ben had a mother and son from Russia staying with them (they are in the center). We are just missing Rachel, Rob and baby Ely. But they were having a wonderful time in Washington enjoying their first camping trip together.

These are a few of my favorite photos. Renee and Beth- Renee can do anything even though she is having a baby in 4 weeks.
My Dad bought a little sail boat. It was fun to pay around on it. And only a few lucky ones got dumped overboard.
Uncle Eric had a great wrestling match. I think it was like 9 kids against one, him! They loved it!
I am delighted Sophie Jane is the oldest girl. All the girls just love her.
We went on a flower hunt with Grandpa down to the beaver ponds.
Toby got in for a really really really gross swim!


...::We had a campfire with smores, minus the grahams. We used what we had....wheat thins and multigrain crackers.

..::Darren and I went for a ride in Park City

..::The family all went to the Oakley 4th of July parade

..:: We ate lots of good food which is fantastic for me

..::We played at the lake a bunch. Just relaxing with family.

No comments: