Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moments I want to remember

Ella has about 5 pairs of shoes. Of course she loves the ones she can slip on real quick. Her flip flops are number one, and her boots are number two. Mid getting dressed she decided she needed to head outside to give Toby a bone. This is her look that morning.
This picture is why I love iPhones. I was mowing the lawn. The kids were having a relaxing morning. I got this picture without them noticing. Tyler is reading Ella several good books while she drinks her morning chocolate milk.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love moments like that!! Very cute pictures. It's so good to document stuff like that. Your back yard looks really fun with a couch to lounge on...I bet your kids love that.

TnT Forever said...

Cherish those precious moments with your kids, they grow up so fast!