Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let the Summer begin

Every summer is packed with fun adventures- and this summer is no different. This is the third summer my cousin and I have hiked with our kids. We have a pretty good group this year. My sister Candace is here from Florida with her 3 kids. It is good to have her back. Of course my cousin Julie and her 4 kids. Kari has been coming now for two summers with her 3 kids. Then a new recruit, Rochelle and her 2 kids. I have 2 kids. Add it all up we are 5 moms with 14 kids.
The kids are troopers. I am impressed how much improved they have gotten over the years. They fall down, and can just jump back up and keep hiking. Today we hiked two places- Rocky Mouth Trail to this waterfall and then over to Little Willow Canyon Trail- both on Wasatch. Beautiful. Enjoyed it all.
It is going to be a great summer!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

such a good experience for all involved!

The Morgans said...

:( I wish I lived closer to you. Did my frined ever email you? Her name is Sarah. She is one of my best friends.