Do you know how to get gum out of hair?
We so graciously thought we should teach you all how to today. For my lovely model I have Ms. Ella. I apoligize for her lack of smiles in the photo. All she could say was, I want the gum in my mouth mom, not in my hair.
1. Don't cut the hair off
2. Oil or peanut butter work great. We used vegetable oil since it is less messy than peanut butter.
3. Rub the oil into the hair
4. Slowly pull tangled hairs away from the gum. Use a comb to get out any little bits
5. Take a bath and wash your hair
6. Dont let your two year old eat the gum after it has hair and oil in it. Even if they beg you.