Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A day downtown with Grandpa and Grandma

Grandma and Grandpa came down to visit us on Saturday. I carried the camera around the whole afternoon so I could get some fun pictures with them. When I got home and downloaded them, I realized I didn't take one single one of the kids and them. I will have to try again later.

We met them downtown at temple square. We visited the visitor centers, the Lion House for lunch (the rolls were GREAT smeared with honey butter), and the new (and wonderfully improved) Children's area in the Church History Building.

You can help Nephi build the boat...
You can catch a few fish off the side...
There were many other fun things but this was the highlight for Ella. You get to put on a big full skirt and they have a tv showing you how to do the dance moves. Ella was so excited to do it but got nervous and wouldn't dance. She just stood and looked at herself in the mirror.
I jumped in with her and in no time she was dancing around.
It was an excellent day. An excellent weekend with Grandparents and a great week at our house.

1 comment:

pat balls said...

We had lots of fun also. Tyler practicing his talk in front of those pictures and people. Thanks again.