Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, December 31, 2010

Feeling guilty

As we drove home after skiing for 4 hours yesterday, I was feeling very guilty. There was still so much powder to be had. Darren and I had enjoyed 4 hours of exhausting fast skiing. Every run we took was covered in wonderful fluffy white stuff.
Sadly though, we had to leave. I for one was getting sloppy and was falling down too much. Falling down in at least 3 feet of powder is quite the workout when you are trying to get up!

Darren lost a ski at one point of the day, but thankfully managed to find it buried deep in the snow. Solitude Ski resort is wonderful and so is my husband!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey! Merry Christmas and happy New Year, Amy. :) Looks like you had a good one...I'm glad you and Darren fit lots of skiing in!