Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Guess where we went?

Aunt Jane gave us a personal tour of Kennecott Open Pit Mine yesterday. (She also bought Jackson and Tyler a digger after the tour, which they really loved)
We got to see digger and dump trucks bigger than our house. Aunt Jane's digger can fit 4 pickup trucks in the scoop!
Then we all came back to my house. All being Grandpa/ma, Nellie, and Jason, Whit and Jackson. Tyler and Jack played with their diggers most of the day. Whit helped me with some projects. One step closer to being done! I cant wait! My hug was squeezing her to death because I was/still am on cloud nine that she did so much to help my house look good.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! You're living room looks awesome. Do you want to come decorate mine?

k8theriver said...

the tables look good. i like those ball-things.

Whitney B. Balls said...

I had fun with you yesterday! You did it all you just needed a little shopping buddy I am glad I could help! I love the picture of Jack and Tyler holding hands in front of the tire.

Corie said...

The living room looks GREAT! Nolan and I think it looks like something from a magazine. Very beautiful! Glad you guys had fun at Kennecott. We're looking forward to seeing you on Friday - Everett & me, too!