Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Floors

Well- we have found a few nights here an there that we are all home at night- It doesn't seem to happen very often- but we sure are trying. I think Darren and I both just need to say no to some of the things we are being asked to go do and attend. Family time at home in the evenings is great.

One night we played Mancala

We have also been very busy redoing our kitchen a bit.

These are the new floors- dark coffee color - and the table- and thats it! Give me a month and I will post better pictures.
These are the old floors - a natural color (orange, yellow and amber- no more!!!! yeah!!!)


8 comments:

dantheriver said...

Floors look great. What did you end up doing with the couches?

Lindsay said...

Beautiful table and beautiful floors...will you come and do ours?

Joni said...

I LOVE the new floors. I wish I was there to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Your floors look great!

k8theriver said...

you didn't repaint, did you?

Corie said...

Wow, that floor looks great! And what a nice table. Did you buy it brand new?

Clark Family said...

Where are the curtains? fun! fun!

Rachel said...

lovely dark colored floors! and nice new kitchen table. good work!