Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tyler's spider web

Tyler built a huge spider web in our kitchen on Monday. He caught Ella in it, or rather, it caught Ella and she landed on a sharp edge of our stairs and split a good cut right between her eyes. Goose Egg!
Then Tyler got sick. Last night he still had a raging fever of 102. He said I wish Dad was a doctor- we had just returned from the doctors an hour before. It was nice to remind him that dad wasn't a doctor but he did have the priesthood and could give him a blessing. The fever finally calmed at about 3 am. I have never experienced that before. I slept with him all night. His pillow, sheets and pj's were just drenched in sweat.

I just watched the clock tick waiting to give him more tylenol and motrin. So a cough, an ear infection, a high temp and missing all week of school... we are on the mend. And so is Ella's head!

4 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

The web is really cool. We may have to do that sometime.

I am glad you are all feeling better. Sick kids are the worst.

Jessica said...

Ohhh, I hope things get better quick rather than slow.

Lindsay said...

I have had sick kids this last week too...it's so sad to see them like that. Cool spider web!

Rachel said...

yikes, scary things that happen to kids. you seem remarkably cool and calm.