Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines

Our neighborhood had a "Dance through the Ages" last night. Lots of yummy food and fun music. We learned some swing moves and had some rap music too. You could dress up if you wanted too. I needed to find a gangster hat for Darren to finish his 20's attire (he did have a boy tie on too earlier in the evening). I wore my sister's prom dress from years ago. It was fun!
The bunny hop!
There are only a few more weeks of snow left for Tyler to learn on. You can ski free every day from 3-4:30 at Alta. He is getting so much better.

Ella fell 4 times on Saturday. She looks pretty banged up. Cut her chin really bad, black bruise on her face, cut on her lower lip, and a skinned knee. She is durable!
Pictures of the kitchen soon. I just want to wait until we get our new couch.


To answer a few question from the previous post: We did buy a new table. I shopped forever and found one I absolutely love! We didn't repaint. We sold our old white couches for more than we paid for them on KSL! score!!

7 comments:

Jenny Allen said...

I love that dress! We have gotten some good usage out of it. I wore it to my senior dance, too. Great idea for the dress up night. I'd love to see D as a gangster with hat and all.

k8theriver said...

yeah, that table is awesome.
so's your dress.

Tina said...

The first time I read through your post I thought you meant that Ella had fallen 4 times learning to ski. I thought that was pretty crazy considering she is only 2 or something. Then I reread it and realized you meant she just fell, not skiing. I guess I should read more carefully. :) You and Darrin look so cute together!

Lindsay said...

You guys look great! What a fun idea for a party.
Emily's piano books are the Bastien Piano Basics series. They are purple and are the exact same ones I used when I was little. They seem great!

Rachel said...

I think you look nice! i like that dress- it is very feminine. glad to hear that Jenny wore it also :)

Corie said...

Fun date night! Tyler looks so big in that picture. Your kids are growing up fast!

Corie said...

Random, but I keep forgetting to answer you... the color in my pictures is based a lot on the white balance. I can tell you more about it sometime when we're together. But you probably already know about it, too.