Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, January 31, 2010

We are all feeling better

College friends - Pam, Tiff, new mom Rachael (her baby shower) and me!

No one is throwing up all over and we are sleeping better at night- I sure love that!

We are sanding our kitchen/front room floors this week and staining them a darker color- even getting a new table for our kitchen that can seat more than 4 people- we are excited!

on a side note- Our ward is doing a great humanitarian project- They are collecting yarn for the prison and the Humanitarian Center- So here is a shout out! If you live close by and want me to come get your old yarn, new or half way gone- let me know! (since I don't have any and want to contribute more than the ones I can buy!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So fun to see a picture of Rache and friends...love it!