Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great freezer/Crockpot Recipe

I made this on Sunday and it was sure good.

Crockpot Creamy Chicken

2 cans of cream of chicken ( I used one mushroom one chicken since we like cream of mushroom- it was great!)
8 oz of cream cheese
1 pkg of dry Italian salad dressing mix
5-7 chicken breasts

Combine first three ingredients really well. Layer with frozen or defrosted chicken in crock pot. 5-6 hours on low or 3-4 hours in high. Freeze leftovers in a ziplock and you can reheat later for another meal. Serve over rice.

The sauce was so yummy and creamy. I loved having all the extra sauce to go over the rice.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is one of our family's favorite dinners...and it's nice cause it's so easy!

Jessica said...

I can't wait to try it. How are things going for you?

Tina said...

I just got a crockpot, so I am totally going to try this out. If you have any more good crockpot recipes, you should post them!!!

Kristine said...

I'll also vouch this is a great recipe! I make it a little different and we put the sauce over bow tie pasta but so yummy!

Heidi said...

Thanks! :)