Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uintas with the Balls

Several weeks ago we headed up into the huge expansive Uintas with the Seth and Pat Balls family. It was such a nice time. The Uintas were so amazing, big, picturesque, and most of all, they were very bike-able... is that a word. Darren and I kept talking about biking there. I had just biked 35 miles by myself the night before so I cant say I was too into climbing a peak that day. The kids love camping and so do we. We finally upgraded to a family tent instead of our lightweight four seasons backpacking tent. Now we just need to buy an air mattress right!
We stopped at this waterfall on the way out.
This is Cousin Jonah (Nolan and Corie's kid)- Ella is about to give him a sweet kiss.
Toby is getting old- (and had to be tied up the whole trip)
Nellie was the life of the party- thanks for entertaining the kids! Camping is so much more fun with more people.
Ella was just mastering going down stairs-

No comments: