Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My brother in Hawaii

My brother took his wife to Hawaii- A much needed get away and the first one in 9 years. We took care of the kids. We spent one full day in our backyard with water toys and DIRT! This is lunch- chicken nuggets and apples- If you could turn the sound on you would hear very scary dinosaurs roaring. (Ella is napping and Isaac and Grace aren't here yet)
Dress ups- I dont know what they are but they had fun.
Candace was the mother hen- she made sure we were all feed and entertained. Thanks sis! Ella is soaking in the attention.
Sophie and Ella loved being together- The boy cousins would run and be rowdy but Sophie and Ella seemed to stick together and hang out with baby Grace. Dolls, etc....
Then Aunt Jenny pulled out the big guns- I mean Tools!!! what a party!
They did a number on Grandmas Cabin- They were drilling, sawing and you know ... just helping build it.. workers... they were workers!
This is cousin Spencer- a replica of his father- my brother- Chad
This is Tyler's death glare- "dont you touch my tools- yes these are ALL my tools"- notice the hammer in his pocket

2 comments:

Tina said...

What cute kids!!! Sounds like a party. :)

Lindsay said...

That is the nicest thing ever to watch your brother's kids! Looks like a fun time!