Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I hate it when I don't take more pictures!

This picture almost makes me cry- I could stay and play and talk with my sisters (and sister in Laws) forever. and that is just what I did for a week. With nephews running through the house and dinners with all the family- WOW! Don't get me wrong- like I said, I would spend forever with my sisters/sister in laws- but when they go you stop and realize your house has had a number done to it.

This is my sister Rachel- she just drove 14 hours from Seattle to visit. She really just arrived about 45 min before this picture was taken. She vacuumed. It is what I needed. I ran around and cleaned up everything. and she just vacuumed the best job this house ever seen.

THANK YOU RACHEL!!!

Ella tried to vacuum with her.

I didn't take many pictures of the Dennis Harston get together- Thankfully my sisters took more. Swimming one day. Ella loves hats, sunglasses, necklaces...
Spencer and Seth are in Ogden preparing for their Grandpas funeral. Chad and Jeana had to come from Hawaii one day early to attend Jeana's fathers funeral. We all enjoyed the funeral services. I cried 95% of the time. He had cancer for many years and was grateful and optimistic those last 5 years of pain.
After the funeral and church we went to my parents cabin- Heartland. We spent one day on the lake swimming and boating- and making mudpies.
Ella discovered corn
Everyone in our expanding family but an accountant, a lawyer, and a doctor- Darren, Jared and Eric. This is taken at the Oquirh Temple.
Tyler and a much needed hair cut- now he looks like Uncle Rob- the architect
and now I am update!

6 comments:

The Crofts family said...

It's fun for me to see that picture of your family. Everyone has grown up so much and I could never guess whose kids are whose.

Corie said...

Looks like such a fun time! That's neat that your family all gets together occasionally. It must be great to see all your siblings & nieces/nephews. And what fun activities! - boating, dress-ups, talking... good stuff. I'm glad you had fun!

Whitney B. Balls said...

What a good time. I am glad you got to have some great family time. Looks like it has been a whirlwind summer for you guys. That is so great.

Tina said...

I love the picture of Rachel vacuuming. So typical of you Dennis Harstons... hard workers. :)

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Amy! It's so great to catch up with your life for a minute checking your blog. Miss hanging out with you.

Lindsay said...

I enjoyed all your updates Amy! I love when you post lots of pictures! :)