Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Reunion Time

I know my sister and cousin took more pictures than I did, but here are a couple- I have cousins who are reading this who couldn't attend this year but hopefully next year- August 12. 13. and 14.... here in Utah. We are doing it next year so people can come see Grandma. And If we tell you the dates now, maybe you can schedule your vacations and visits out here around that time.

Aunt Linda at the Lake enjoying the shade and Harry. Aunt Ronda is behind.
My kids at the lake having a good time in the water.
Cousin Devin teaching Tyler and Isaac how to fight.
oh, my concert pianist
A couple pictures of people- like Tamara who I challenged to stay single one more year at the Y. Ethen and Kelly also pictured.
Aunt Susan brought stuff for necklaces and bracelets. So you see some of the gardners and the Taylor family- Renee's back is to you in this picture.
Randy has more family photos of the whole group, I need to get one from him.

See you all in a year!

3 comments:

Tina said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I know I keep saying this, but next year I really want to come. Although school starts so crazy early out here that we might not be able to make it. I think it started August 10th this year! I never remember starting school that early when I was a kid. Oh well, I'm glad you guys had fun! :)

Lindsay said...

Looks fun! I love the picture of Ella in her cute swim clothes. :)

Clark Family said...

Thanks for the photos Amy!